When you use Netflix app on your IOS devices, then at times you encounter some issues when your app doesn’t work properly or crashes down. If you would be familiar with the steps, then you can resolve this issue yourself.
At the home screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, sometimes your Netflix app crashes or closes. Also, you’re unexpectedly your device restarts while streaming, then it might be the issue with the internet connection of the device or there might be the issue within the application. For resolving it you can try these steps or take help from www.Netflix.Com TV Help:
Check the Internet Connection on your device
Check the internet connection on your device by visiting a website on your device like Netflix.com. If Safari says that it cannot open the web page due to non-connectivity of your device to the network, then it will require the troubleshooting of your internet connection.
Force Close Netflix App
For force closing the Netflix app follow these steps or take the help of experts at Netflix Com Activate:
- Double tap the Home button.
- Now swipe to left or right till the time you see Netflix app.
- Now swipe upwards to the preview of Netflix app to close it.
- Click the Home button to return to the home screen and after that try Netflix again.
Reinstall Netflix App
- Before uninstalling and reinstalling the Netflix app, check the version of Netflix app. If it is outdated, then uninstall it and reinstall it again.
- From main menu touch and hold the Netflix app icon till the time it starts shaking.
- Click the X in the top left corner of Netflix icon and then click delete.
- From the Play store search for Download Netflix Free from Netflix website.
- Click the icon of cloud and enter the password of iTunes for installing the app.
- After Netflix App Download, click on Netflix icon.
- Now enter the username and password of your Netflix account and click on sign in option.
- Try Netflix again.
Restart Your Device
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button till the time red slider appears.
- Drag the slider to completely off the device.
- After 10 seconds, again press and hold the Sleep/ Wake button to turn on the device.
- After the power of device is on, launch Netflix and try it again.
Reset the Network Settings on your iOS device
- From the main menu click on the option of Settings.
- Select General on the left side.
- Choose reset at the bottom of the menu.
- From the open list select Reset Network Settings.
- Choose Reset.
- After restarting the device from the main menu click on the option of Settings.
- Now select Wi-fi.
- Choose your preferred network and sign in to your wi-fi network.
- Now try Netflix again.
Power cycle your Home Network
- Turn off your device.
- Unplug both your router and modem and wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug your router and modem and wait until no new lights are blinking.
- Now turn your device and try Netflix.