As we know Netflix is the immense and well-liked streaming platform for those users, who want to stream their favorite movies and TV shows online. Being a user of Windows phone, we will tell you the precise procedure of using this streaming service on your device.
Netflix is the popular streaming service which lets you stream the favorite entertainment. You can stream on any streaming device whether TV, android or iOS. You can Download Netflix App to watch your favorite content. You just need to login into your Netflix account and link your phone with the app so you can stream the content. You can take Netflix Login Help in case you find any obstacle regarding filling up the credentials. Grab the steps of using Netflix on Windows phone and features you will get there.
For connecting your Windows Phone to Netflix, you need to ensure that you are on Home screen and follow these steps:
- Click the Store app on the Home screen.
- Click on the Search button and search for Netflix.
- Click on the app of Netflix and then select Install.
- Now you can find Netflix app in App Menu.
- After that select Netflix app to launch and then sign into your Netflix app.
- Now your device is connected to Netflix and you can enjoy your favorite content.
Netflix is available on many Windows phones and not all the features are being supported by Netflix on every phone. Here are the Netflix streaming features on supported phones:
The streaming of Netflix on Windows Phone is supported in all the regions where Netflix is available.
You will use slider across the top to switch between Search, Home, and Genres. The home screen will give you the option to resume and the list of Most Recently Watched titles. If you are in a specific genre, you can click on the option of See more at the bottom of the genre.
Currently Windows Phone support 480p videos.
Alternate Audio and Subtitles
Windows phone support alternate audio and subtitles on the selected titles when available. For configuring alternate language audio and subtitle click on the icon of Subtitles and Alternate Audio at the upper right corner of the screen while playing any movie or TV show.
Sign Out of Netflix
For signing out of your Netflix account on your device follow these steps:
- Inside the Netflix app navigate to main menu.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the main menu and select the option of Sign out.
- Click Sign out in the confirmation box.